openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Volunteer for the translation from EN to Bulgarian language.
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 22:38:45 GMT
On 13/11/2013 Todor Dimitrov wrote:
> On 07/11/2013 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Very good, but I'll need your choice of username. Just read
>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide and send all details
>> mentioned there, and I'll create the account.
> Hello my name is Todor Dimitrov,
> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
> under the Apache 2 license and I will work on bulgarian language.
> My preferred username is "anderscape".

OK, done! Account "anderscape" created and enabled for Bulgarian.

You are already in contact with Niki and there are still about 1700
words to translate in the Help at
https://translate.apache.org/bg/

You can surely work together on that part. Please coordinate between the
two of you, of course. And feel free to ask any questions here.

Again, if you haven't subscribed for this mailing list please do it:
send an empty e-mail message to l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and
respond to the confirmation request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.