openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Todor Dimitrov <ted.dimit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Volunteer for the translation from EN to Bulgarian language.
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 07:07:06 GMT
Hi Niki, Andrea

Thanks for your support! I will start today at noon.
According to those accelerators which Niki meant ... I see that some
sentences are translated improper depending on the "human" factor... so I
hope the system is not so "electronic" and we could discuss the proper
translation with other Bulgarians, avoiding any personal confusions... Per
example "Page Preview" CANNOT BE "sample" or "specimen" as some people are
trying to translate ...

Have a nice nice day peopleeee :)

Your Todi

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 8:31 PM, Николай Нинков <nickypn@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Todor,
>
> Please ask for pootle account and Andrea will create one for you.
> Then start translate Help content.
> I do not have end-line for finishing the translation.
> I was start the translation the new web pages and I want to finish them
> first.
> I don't have a free time for the moment, because I'm very busy with my
> buisness till the end of december.
>
> My plan was to finish translation for next big relese 4.1 of Apache
> OpenOffice suite.
> Let see what will happen now with your help. :)
>
> -------
> Hi Andrea,
>
> Please remove all accelerators in the translation of UI.
> Let the system choose the appropriate for Bulgarian language.
>
> Regards
> Niki
>
> 2013/11/4 Николай Нинков <nickypn@gmail.com>:
> > Здравей Тодор,
> >
> > Пиша ти директно, защото не ми се пише сега на
английски.
> > По принцип правилата са:
> > 1. необходимо е да се запишеш в мейлинг листата,
за да получаваш
> > всички писма от другите.
> > Така се обсъжда всичко в Apache OpenOffice- няма форум.
> >
> >>"... send an empty e-mail message to
> l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
> request
> >>you will receive."
> >
> > 2. Поискай си нов Pootle акаунт с писмо до Андреа.
> > След това влез в pootle сървъра и превеждай.
> > Лесно е.
> > Ако имаш някакви съмнения по някоя фраза, дума
или подобно, постави
> > отметка на "Needs work".
> > Така аз или някой друг по-опитен ще има възможност
( или ти по-късно )
> > да види и да направи подходящият превод.
> > Продължи с Хелпа към пакета. Има 2700 думи да се
преведат.