openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Baurzhan Muftakhidinov <baurthefi...@gmail.com>
Subject Importing l10n from LibreOffice
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 11:27:07 GMT
Hello
My name is Baurzhan Muftakhidinov

I am working on Kazakh l10n in LibreOffice (currently at 63%).

Historically, initial Kazakh l10n was prepared for OpenOffice back in
2002-2003. Then it stayed unchanged for years and was imported to LibreOffice.

The old translation there is currently in 'fuzzy' state, and current 63% were
submitted totally by me. There are several people who also participated,
but their share is around 280 messages in total. Ideally I will replace
old l10n, as its quality is somewhat below appropriate level.

When done, I also want to import my work to Apache OO. Technical side
is not important here for now.

What I want to know is that licensing issue, can I upload my work
back to Apache OO? Since after contributing it to LibreOffice,
it is under LGPLv3 / MPL there.

Thanks,