openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Николай Нинков <nick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Volunteer for the translation from EN to Bulgarian language.
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 18:31:41 GMT
Hi Todor,

Please ask for pootle account and Andrea will create one for you.
Then start translate Help content.
I do not have end-line for finishing the translation.
I was start the translation the new web pages and I want to finish them first.
I don't have a free time for the moment, because I'm very busy with my
buisness till the end of december.

My plan was to finish translation for next big relese 4.1 of Apache
OpenOffice suite.
Let see what will happen now with your help. :)

-------
Hi Andrea,

Please remove all accelerators in the translation of UI.
Let the system choose the appropriate for Bulgarian language.

Regards
Niki

2013/11/4 Николай Нинков <nickypn@gmail.com>:
> Здравей Тодор,
>
> Пиша ти директно, защото не ми се пише сега на английски.
> По принцип правилата са:
> 1. необходимо е да се запишеш в мейлинг листата,
за да получаваш
> всички писма от другите.
> Така се обсъжда всичко в Apache OpenOffice- няма форум.
>
>>"... send an empty e-mail message to l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond
to the confirmation request
>>you will receive."
>
> 2. Поискай си нов Pootle акаунт с писмо до Андреа.
> След това влез в pootle сървъра и превеждай.
> Лесно е.
> Ако имаш някакви съмнения по някоя фраза, дума
или подобно, постави
> отметка на "Needs work".
> Така аз или някой друг по-опитен ще има възможност
( или ти по-късно )