openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: For translation in Romanian
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 11:49:09 GMT
Feel free to help on what you can, just make sure that you keep the team
informed of your progress so they can adjust accordingly. I notice that you
are not register to the mailing list, please make sure you are either
subscribed or actively follow the list.

Not sure if the Romanian team is already with a mailing list, their site
also need some update.
http://www.openoffice.org/ro/

Although my Romanian is almost none existent, I have many Romanian friends
that can help coordinate the building of the website. I could do some
commits on the design, and such.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor