openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Galician NGO challenges gvt support for proprietary software
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 20:44:40 GMT
Anton Meixome wrote:
> Please, include this :
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/hunspell-gl/files/estables/hunspell-gl-volg-13.10.tar.xz/download

Thanks for the explanation, everything clear now. But we can only bundle
OXT files (since we embed dictionaries as "bundled extensions", so a
.tar.xz file won't be accepted by the installer) and we need that they
are hosted on http://extensions.openoffice.org/ (reason: they are
downloaded at build time, and we can't assume that external sites will
be online).

So, when (now or later, no hurry) you have an OXT package on the
Extensions site just provide the link to the specific release you want
to see included and I'll take care of it.

Regards,
   Andrea.