openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error/warning in Danish help translation
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 11:21:39 GMT
On 09/12/2013 J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> Here is one example of the first warning and how you can find it in Pootle
> gsicheck output:
> Warning: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 12857, UniqueID
> helpcontent2/source\text\sbasic\shared\00000003.xhp/help/par_id3143219/81//:
> Property 'id': FIXED different value in Translation : \<variable
> id=\"err366\"\>  at Position 0  ""
> How to find it in Pootle?
> Navigate to
> - AOO 4.x help project
> - select source ->  text ->  sbasic ->  shared.po , see the path to the xhp
> file in the warning message
> - search for par_id3143219.81
> - fix it

Does this mean that we could automate this with some sed (or similar)
commands so that we can produce a list of Pootle links rather than the
(generally, quite uninformative for Pootle users) gsicheck output?

Dick already added other useful information about this to
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Translation_Built-in_Help#Finding_errors_from_GSIcheck_in_POOTLE
but if this can be automated (by postprocessing gsicheck output or by
adding an option to gsicheck, whatever is easier) it will be much easier
for translators to just get a list of Pootle links.

Regards,
   Andrea.