openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Translation for Apache 4.0 - Danish
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 21:11:44 GMT
On 16/12/2013 N├Žstkommanderende TARD wrote:
> I have enjoyed the OpenOffice programs for many years, so
> I'd certainly like to follow their further progression, and help it
> along. A translation to Danish is definately something I feel certain
> I can do, and I'd be more than happy to. Martin Holmstroem

Welcome Martin, and thank you for your availability.

The Danish translation is now complete (the OpenOffice menus), but there
is still need of help for translating the guide (only 1000 words left):
https://translate.apache.org/da/aoo40help/

I recommend that you contribute your translations as "suggestions"
initially, and other Danish team members will then review them. See the
guide for more information.

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.