openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Test builds for new languages (Bulgarian, Danish, Norwegian Bokmal, Thai)
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 09:21:05 GMT
A short update on the test builds status for new languages: they are not
ready yet but they are coming.

On December 12 as you can see at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/extras/l10n/source/
Juergen updated the source code from Pootle, meaning that translations
for bg, nb, th were copied to the source code that day. Danish had been
imported before.

On December 20 Herbert (in CC) modified the configuration of the Windows
buildbot to add bg, da, nb, th.

What does this mean? That at the next successful run of our buildbot
(normally weekly, between Sunday and Monday) you will be able find and
download your Windows test builds from
http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/#winsnap

Unfortunately, the December 23 run of the buildbot failed as detailed in
http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-w7snap/builds/95
(are we configuring to build Mozilla, Herbert? I thought you had got rid
of it) so I hope that the next run (Dec 30) will be successful and that
we will have the new test builds available as a new year's present, or
we are close to it anyway!

In the meantime, you can continue making fixes in Pootle. They will not
show up in these test builds, but it will be possible to integrate them
in the source code (and thus in the test builds) later.

Regards,
   Andrea.