openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: translate.apache.org.
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 22:53:03 GMT
jan i wrote:
> On 24 December 2013 22:27, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> On 14/12/2013 jan i wrote:
>>> Please advice if your projects has a planned release or other activity
>>> where the availability of translate.a.o is important.
>> For sure OpenOffice won't have further releases in 2013. ...
> Thx for the answer, that is what I call a delayed answer (10 days).

You were asking to inform you if we had a release or major activity 
coming. If OpenOffice had a release, or a release-relevant deadline, 
coming you would have received a quicker answer (and I hope you would 
have known anyway).

> The first upgrade have already taken place (5 days after my mail), but I
> encountered some problems that I work on so it did not go in production.

Indeed, I had checked online (production) to ensure this had not already 
been done. I couldn't know about the failed test.

> Please except an upgrade before january 2.

OK, but still if you can send a quick note the day before taking the 
production server offline I will appreciate it.

Regards,
   Andrea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: l10n-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: l10n-help@openoffice.apache.org


Mime
View raw message