openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: translate into danish
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 09:33:22 GMT
sw130788 wrote:
> hello I am willing to translate openoffice into danish
> tell me how and I will have it done within a week
> sincerely
> Sune Witt

Thank you! The Danish translation is now complete (the OpenOffice
menus), but there is still need of help for translating the guide:
https://translate.apache.org/da/aoo40help/ (about 1000 words left).

You can translate right away and with no need for an account, see the
guide at http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide for more.

I recommend that you contribute your translations as "suggestions"
initially, and other Danish team members will then review them. See the
guide for more information.

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.