openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test builds for new languages (Bulgarian, Danish, Norwegian Bokmal, Thai)
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 19:09:33 GMT
On 28/12/2013 Herbert Duerr wrote:
>> What does this mean? That at the next successful run of our buildbot
>> (normally weekly, between Sunday and Monday) you will be able find and
>> download your Windows test builds from
>> http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/#winsnap ...
> I deleted the bad tag from
> 	http://svn.apache.org/r1552697
> and created it again in
> 	http://svn.apache.org/r1553808
> to match the latest trunk revision. As the latest nightly build worked
> fine this should solve the problem.

Almost there... http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/#winsnap now
says that everything was OK, but apparently there was an error in
copying the builds to make them available via web, see
http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-w7snap/builds/97

Hopefully we'll have them ready during the first week of 2014!

Regards,
   Andrea.