openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Anton Meixome <meix...@certima.net>
Subject Re: Galician NGO challenges gvt support for proprietary software
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 00:37:51 GMT
Ok Andrea

For your understanding. Our versións are

a) Volg (ortographic vocabulary of galician language: Source: RAG
(Real Academia Galega http://www.realacademiagalega.org/recursos-volg)
b) Community (Volg + other sources:
https://github.com/meixome/hunspell-gl/tree/master/src)

Resume

1) It's a fault for our side.
2) Please, include this :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hunspell-gl/files/estables/hunspell-gl-volg-13.10.tar.xz/download
3) I'll notify for new versions, of course

After long deliberations, we prefer that the default installation
embeb the strict academic dictionary.

Regards

--
Antón Méixome - Galician Native Lang Coordination
Galician community LibO & AOO