openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Tal Daniel <tal.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: volunteer to translate the OpenOffice software to HEBREW
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 15:19:48 GMT
Hi Bar, that's great. Will be glad to work together with you.
As you noticed, only 3,000 words left to-do.

See http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html
especially how to ask to open a Pootle account.
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide (Registration section)

Until you register as a valid translator, you can "suggest" fixes and new
translations, which current translators can approve/improve/reject.

Afterward you join, I'll send you a doc I've made, with general guidelines.
Good luck,
Tal

--
טל