openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Herman Kullberg <herman.kullb...@hotmail.com>
Subject Maintainer for Swedish dictionaries for Apache OpenOffice.
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 10:38:48 GMT
Hi.
When I was downloading the extension "Swedish dictionaries for Apache OpenOffice" I saw that
help was needed to maintain the dictionary, and if I could help in any way I would be glad
to do so. I can do whatever really. Here follows just a little presentation of myself.
Currently I'm a 20 years old new student of Högskolan Jönköping in a smaller town of Sweden,
I just started my second term. I'm reading Computer Engineering with an orientation to software
development, and after a lecture about open source I got myself interested.
Hope I can be of any help and I have understood how to communicate the right way.
Best regards.
Herman