openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From nityanand sharma <nnsharma_2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject उत्तर दें: Hindi translation: ready for testing?
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 14:49:33 GMT
Hello Andrea,
I was going to ask you the same. I was correcting some mistakes in it. I think I will take
one more day for it and then I will ask to get a test build.

@ to other Hindi translators: Please have a look on translations and give suggestions as soon
as possible. I would like to have hindi version available by makar sankranti (14th Jan).

regards,

Nitya

जय हिन्द

नित्यानंद

गुरुवार, 2 जनवरी, 2014 9:46 PM को, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org>
ने लिखा:

I've seen very fast progress on the Hindi translation in the last
period, and now Hindi appears to be 100% complete at
https://translate.apache.org/hi/aoo40/

Does this mean that we are ready to test the translation? Nityanand
Sharma
 (nitya), would you like to have a test build available in Hindi
so that you can install it and check if the translation is correct?

Regards,
   Andrea.