openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From nityanand sharma <nnsharma_2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject उत्तर दें: Hindi translation: ready for testing?
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 11:55:40 GMT
Namaskar to all,
After uploading the Hindi translation I have crosschecked it too today. So, may be Now its
time to check the test build.

I would also like to know, what are the test parameters which needs to be checked and how
to rectify/modify them.

Looking forward for it.

with regards,

Nitya

जय हिन्द

नित्यानंद

गुरुवार, 2 जनवरी, 2014 9:46 PM को, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org>
ने लिखा:

I've seen very fast progress on the Hindi translation in the last
period, and now Hindi appears to be 100% complete at
https://translate.apache.org/hi/aoo40/

Does this mean that we are ready to test the translation? Nityanand
Sharma (nitya), would you like to have a test build available in Hindi
so that you can install it and check if the translation is correct?

Regards,
   Andrea.