openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hindi translation: ready for testing?
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 12:04:20 GMT
On 1/19/14 1:20 AM, Nityanand Sharma wrote:
> When can I expect Hindi  to be copied from http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/extras/l10n/source/

Sorry for the delay, I have updated the translation file for Hindi on
trunk and it will be part of the next snapshot.

Juergen

> वन्दे मातरम्
> नित्यानंद शर्मा
>
> NaMo Anthem एक भारत श्रेष्ठ भारत
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e9r4b_uRFw

builds are useless for you, since they do not contain your updates, only the partial, old
translations.

> See here:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/extras/l10n/source/ and compare "hi" to
other languages. Hindi has not been copied from Pootle yet (last copy: 13 months ago), since
Juergen couldn't export it due to a glitch with the new 2.5.1 version. Now, as discussed in
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7160 we may have a workaround available.
>
> But chances are that the copy will not be done before the next time the weekly buildbot
runs (January 13). So it will be for the following week (or we can maybe force a buildbot
run as soon as Hindi is copied, but the copy needs to be the first step).