openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Nityanand Sharma <nityanand...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Hindi translation: ready for testing?
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2014 00:20:22 GMT
When can I expect Hindi  to be copied from http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/extras/l10n/source/

वन्दे मातरम्
नित्यानंद शर्मा

NaMo Anthem एक भारत श्रेष्ठ भारत
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e9r4b_uRFw

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Pescetti [mailto:pescetti@apache.org]
Sent: 11 जनवरी 2014 पूर्वाह्न 05:57
To: l10n@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hindi translation: ready for testing?

Nityanand Sharma wrote:
> I see only Linux files. do we also have windows .exe files?  or tell me how can I install
Linux file on Ubuntu.

It's not particularly difficult install the Linux builds, but unfortunately all the current
builds are useless for you, since they do not contain your updates, only the partial, old
translations.

See here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/extras/l10n/source/ and compare "hi" to other
languages. Hindi has not been copied from Pootle yet (last copy: 13 months ago), since Juergen
couldn't export it due to a glitch with the new 2.5.1 version. Now, as discussed in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7160 we may have a workaround available.

But chances are that the copy will not be done before the next time the weekly buildbot runs
(January 13). So it will be for the following week (or we can maybe force a buildbot run as
soon as Hindi is copied, but the copy needs to be the first step).

In the meantime, you can still edit Hindi in Pootle if needed.

Regards,
   Andrea.