openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thai language (Re: English dictionaries - beta - 20140501)
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 10:33:46 GMT
Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
> Em 13/05/2014 09:08, T J escreveu:
>> Anupong:You can sign up for a Pootle account to translate UI and Help. But I still
cannot find a way for translating the web site either.
> have you tried Rob Weir's tutorial for editing the web site

The Thai site is special. The website editing tutorial does not apply.
The site is actually one page on the wiki:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/TH

TJ, I created an account (jteera) for you on the wiki to edit that page.
You should receive a temporary password soon. E-mail me if you haven't
received it yet in 24 hours.

Again, once this is done we can move to a full update of the Thai site
as the next step.

Regards,
   Andrea.