openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jori Karppinen <jorikarppi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject About translations into Finnish
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2014 11:12:01 GMT
Hi,

I noticed your ad on the Finnish frontpage of openoffice.org and - sure thing - I'd like to
help you out with translations into Finnish, just need to check something about that first.

Due to my current leisure time activities (e.g. kids, studying, some coding, general silliness
with the family :), at this moment I may not be able to contribute to the project as extensively
as it would deserve ... are these kind of modest inputs of any help (or more like a burden
:) for the project? In any case, I would like to thank for your amazing work on OpenOffice,
it is much appreciated!

Thanks again.

BR,
Jori