openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to use a keyid build?
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 19:19:17 GMT
On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 02:09:09AM +0800, Hung Mark wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I've just make a keyid build successfully. Lots of strange symbols
> show up as in the wiki screenshot. What's next? How do I use the keyid
> to find a target string?

It would be useful to have a database mapping KID - location, or tag all
the strings in PO file with their respective KID; in the meantime, you
can grep inside the KID po file, and get it's location; if you don't
have grep on your system, you can use OpenGrok.

Example (assuming that the KID file on trunk is up to date): go to menu
"File" - "Export to PDF". This string is preceded with its KID t34yi0,
search the KID in OpenGrok, narrowing the File Path to
extras/l10n/source/kid:

http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/search?q=%22.uno%3AExportToPDF%22&defs=&refs=&path=kid&hist=&project=aoo-trunk
http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/more/aoo-trunk/extras/l10n/source/kid/localize.sdf?q=%22.uno%3AExportToPDF%22&path=kid

Regards