openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lithuanian (LT) Website
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2014 08:35:28 GMT
On 28/06/2014 Aivaras Stepukonis wrote:
> You can still see the styling discrepancy by juxtaposing, say, this
> http://www.openoffice.org/why/index.html with this
> http://www.openoffice.org/product/index.html

OK, so the issue is the large space between the
"Why Apache OpenOffice" H1 heading and the
"Why should I use Apache OpenOffice?" H2 heading at
http://www.openoffice.org/why/index.html

We indeed have very large vertical whitespace around those elements. H1
has 15px padding (which could be excessive if we already have the
padding) + 15px margin at the bottom, while H2 has 38px of margin (this
seems especially big) + 5px of padding above. I would also investigate
the 15px left padding around H1, that results in a misalignment (the H1
is shifted to the right with respect to its natural position).

I'm not going to change any CSS, just CCing Marcus (in case he is not on
this list) for possible advice.

Regards,
   Andrea.