openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website: Detecting Visitor's Locale
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2014 20:44:48 GMT
On 05/07/2014 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Isn't it just the addition of the 2 new variables introduced by Tal
> recently? For "pt" and "lt" I've seen them in the "brand.mdtext". Does
> it not work?

Those two variables are about the select and govern what the select
label and value are. So they are used to display, for example,
"Language: English" or "Lingua: Italiano" (one variable is the
translation for the word "Language", the other one is the value that
should appear as selected in the select).

Here we are discussing if it's possible to redirect the MAIN English
site based on language preferences: I open http://www.openoffice.org and
(for whitelisted languages, such as "pt" and "lt") I am automatically
redirected to http://www.openoffice.org/pt or similar.

Regards,
   Andrea.