openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Uploading translation file Denied
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 19:00:28 GMT
On 08/07/2014 Dự Án Chuyển Ngữ Tiếng Việt wrote:
> I have received the email from Andrea which told me about granting
> permission to upload in every sections of AOO but now I got stuck again in
> this uploading function.
> Please open all the permission for mine in uploading to the AOO.

All your permissions are enabled. There's nothing more I can enable for
user vietnamesel10n on https://translate.apache.org/vi/aoo40/

If you get stuck, this doesn't necessarily mean that you lack
permissions. Maybe we have a problem in uploading. So:
1) Have other translators uploaded PO files? I did it once, but that was
a long time ago.
2) Can you send me one (only one) PO file that you cannot upload? I will
tell you if I can upload it or if I see something to be fixed in it.
Send it to pescetti at apache dot org.

Regards,
   Andrea.