openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website: Detecting Visitor's Locale
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2014 23:29:45 GMT
I'm completely fine with scenario no. 2.

Where we seem to diverge is on scenario no. 1: for the vast majority of
Lithuanian visitors "www.openoffice.org" = "www.openoffice.org/lt".
Asking them whether they prefer info in Lithuanian instead of English
will likely be taken as an unnecessary distraction. So my scenario would
run like this:

"www.openoffice.org"
--> "www.openoffice.org/lt"
--> (in case the visitor needs something else) dropdown box
--> click

Regards,

Aivaras