openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Website: "Help Spread the Word"
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2014 18:05:37 GMT
Am 07/13/2014 07:36 PM, schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
> Please, do so when you find a spare moment. It'll be a lesson for me.
> And other volunteers may use it as an example to fix their files.

when you say it doesn't work maybe you have checked it locally before
committing the file? Then you will see error messages in Firebug or the
error console that "_gaq is not defined" when you click on one of the 4
graphics/links.

This is because the script is not in the main content but in the header
template and will be assembled when building the webpage. So, you can
check it in the staging area - or if you are a bit more advanced you can
build-up your own complete website environment.

I've changed what I've suggested and now it working. But it's not yet
published.

I hope it's of some use for you when checking the changes.

HTH

Marcus