openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Valencian (RACV) is ready!
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 20:07:28 GMT
Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> AFAIK the code assigned for Valencian is on the CA-XV code, at least from
> the latest report on the mailing list.

As Vincent wrote, we have two variants of Valencian in OpenOffice: ALV
and RACV. Both use unofficial codes (i.e., made-up codes that rely on
"private use" conventions). Those codes are:
CA_XV = Valencian (AVL)
CA_XR = Valencian (RACV)

The former is pre-existing, and often called simply "Valencian" in our
code; the latter is new, and I'll now open issues to create the language
(this needs a bit of attention, but will be discussed separately) and to
import the translation.

Regards,
   Andrea.