openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Catalan Valencia RACV (ca-XR) test version for MacOS available
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 11:52:41 GMT
On 18/07/2014 Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> by the way a Linux (deb) version is now available as well
> http://people.apache.org/~jsc/translation/Apache_OpenOffice_4.2.0_Linux_x86-64_install-deb_ca-XR.tar.gz
> If possible please check it asap ...

Thanks a lot. I installed it on an Ubuntu virtual machine and the
installation succeeded.

The Language in Options was listed at "Català" though:

http://people.apache.org/~pescetti/tmp/2014-07-l10n-ca-xr/screenshot-ca-xr-options.png

is that expected? (Italian as default locale is normal; that's how the
VM is setup).

Of course, I don't know differences well enough to notice if this is the
ca, ca-xv or ca-xr translation; we'll need the relevant volunteers to
comment on that. But if you were interested in knowing if it started and
operated normally, it does. I can take any other screenshots if this helps.

Regards,
   Andrea.