openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Catalan Valencia RACV (ca-XR) test version for MacOS available
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 12:44:09 GMT
On 18/07/14 13:52, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 18/07/2014 Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> by the way a Linux (deb) version is now available as well
>> http://people.apache.org/~jsc/translation/Apache_OpenOffice_4.2.0_Linux_x86-64_install-deb_ca-XR.tar.gz
>>
>> If possible please check it asap ...
>
> Thanks a lot. I installed it on an Ubuntu virtual machine and the
> installation succeeded.
>
> The Language in Options was listed at "Català" though:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~pescetti/tmp/2014-07-l10n-ca-xr/screenshot-ca-xr-options.png
>

> is that expected? (Italian as default locale is normal; that's how the
> VM is setup).

I don't know

> Of course, I don't know differences well enough to notice if this is the
> ca, ca-xv or ca-xr translation; we'll need the relevant volunteers to
> comment on that. But if you were interested in knowing if it started and
> operated normally, it does. I can take any other screenshots if this helps.

the same for me, the native speakers have to review it

A Windows archive version is now also available under
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/translation/Apache_OpenOffice_4.2.0_Win_x86_install-arc_ca-XR.zip

I will merge it on the branch and if the lang community says it's ok we
can release it, otherwise not.

Juergen