openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Website: Detecting Visitor's Locale
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2014 18:48:38 GMT
Am 07/18/2014 10:21 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):
> Am 07/13/2014 05:48 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):
>>>
>>> This is perfect for me. Thanks for this nice development and in general
>>> for all improvements and discussions in the last few days!
>>
>> you are welcome. It's a pleasure for me. :-)
>>
>> I'll wait some time for more suggestions. Then we can put it to the
>> public webpage.
>
> as there seem to be no objections or further comments I'll change it
> Sunday or early next week.

done.

The following options are available:
- "soft" = First a customizable text is shown, redirecting by clicking.
- "hard" = No text is shown, immediate redirecting.
- "none" = No text is shown, no redirecting.

Set data for now:
- German + Hebrew + Italian = Soft
- Lithuanian = Hard
- all other = None *)

*) If you want to join in this feature please update the
"/msg_prop_l10n.js" file in the respective line for your language. Or
tell me the data you would like to see there. Then I'm happy to update it.

BTW:
I've now also deleted the test webpage:
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/index_redirect.html

Thanks