openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: AOO 4.1.1 milestone 3, based on rev. 1611634
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 06:50:05 GMT
Hi,

On 21.07.2014 18:03, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the translation deadline was last Friday and the milestone 3 build is
> underway.
>
> The m3 build is based on revision 1611634 from AOO410 branch. I have
> integrated 12 translation updates (including new languages). We have
> updates for de, he, km, lt, pl, pt, th, vi, zh-TW and new languages are
> ca, ca-XV and ca-XR.
>
> An overview of the fixed issues since AOO 4.1 can be found under
> http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/milestones/4.1.1-m3-r1611634/AOO4.1.1_fixes.html
>
> The upload of the binaries builds is ongoing and can be found under
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds
>
> Happy testing and verifying of fixed issues. Feedback is welcome as
> reported issues or discussion on our dev@openoffice.apache.org mailing list.

A serious defect has found its way into recent code line of planned
4.1.1 release - see issue 125299, also reported on the verification of
issue 125228.

This means that many text documents given in the Open Document Format
(ODF) will cause a crash during import.

I already found the defect cause and will provide a fix today.

Best regards, Oliver.