openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WWW][RELEASE] how to setup web/download areas for ca-XV and ca-XR
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2014 08:58:33 GMT
Kay Schenk wrote:
> We will have two new dialects with the 4.1.1 release, ca-XV, and ca-XR.
> Currently, we have only a "ca" web are but we should do something to
> accommodate the separate downloads of these new dialect releases.
> Suggestions?

(CCing the localization list in case translators can help)

We don't need a dedicated website. If volunteers for each variant of
Valencian want to set up (partially) translated websites we can help
them do so, and thus create http://www.openoffice.org/ca-xv/ and
http://www.openoffice.org/ca-xr/ based on the template in
http://www.openoffice.org/xx

Otherwise, we don't require that a translated website is available, and
we are not going to reuse or modify the "ca" website to talk about the
Valencian builds, since it is not the right place. The new languages
will simply be available from the generic (English) download page.

http://www.openoffice.org/ca/ should be updated too.

Regards,
   Andrea.