openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO 4.1.1: Start Menu Icon is Blank
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2014 12:17:51 GMT
> Was an old Version on this mashine before?

Yes, AOO 4.1.0.

> Was it deinstalled before?

Not manually. It was uninstalled automatically, by installing AOO 4.1.1.

Before installing AOO 4.1.1 I had edited the names of the programs
(4.1.0) in the Start Menu (for experimentation's sake). When the AOO
4.1.1 was installed for the first time the older (4.1.0) item catalog in
the Start Menu was not removed automatically. I had to do this manually.
I assume this happened because of the edited names.

Additional note: after having spotted the issue, I tried 1) repairing
AOO 4.1.1, the icon remained blank, 2) uninstalling and re-installing
AOO 4.1.1, the icon remained blank.

Regards,

Aivaras