openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Isch <chris62...@web.de>
Subject Re: AOO 4.1.1: Start Menu Icon is Blank
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2014 12:44:02 GMT
Be happy, that you can fix it manually and it's working.

All what you say depends in my opinon on "Right problems and/or
conflicts in Vista".
It's like the Icon looks for you blank, but it's not blank. Vista
disallowed the program which showed the Icon to show it.
If you want more infos about what the rights are doing, write me a PM to
chris62718@web.de

Regards,
Christian