openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Blog Post] Join the OpenOffice localization
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2014 23:02:21 GMT
Il 26/07/2014 23:10, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> I have started to create a new blog post [1] about our recent
> localization efforts. Before publishing I want to wait for finishing the
> new NL overview [2][3].

Preview is limited to those who have a Roller account. You may want to
copy/paste the text here since the Roller public preview is broken.

Content looks nice (and I'll surely draw from it for my DrupalCon
Budapest talk!); I would maybe add a list of "priority" languages where
we would be able to use volunteers immediately. So, for example, listing:
- All languages where OpenOffice is released but the website still need
work or (worse) says we don't have OpenOffice in that language yet.
- Languages that are almost complete in Pootle
https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40/ like Arabic

Regards,
   Andrea.