openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: About translations into Finnish
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 20:16:56 GMT
Am 07/27/2014 01:12 PM, schrieb Jori Karppinen:
> I noticed your ad on the Finnish frontpage of openoffice.org and - sure thing - I'd like
to help you out with translations into Finnish, just need to check something about that first.

> Due to my current leisure time activities (e.g. kids, studying, some coding, general
silliness with the family :), at this moment I may not be able to contribute to the project
as extensively as it would deserve ... are these kind of modest inputs of any help (or more
like a burden :) for the project? In any case, I would like to thank for your amazing work
on OpenOffice, it is much appreciated!

please can someone with more insights tell the user what to do? I've not
the full overview.

Thanks

Marcus