openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Web site search button
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2014 11:11:17 GMT
I already publish this under a different thread proposal but want to
re-publish the proposal to use JScrollpane() from JQuery and style the UI
of the front pages' scrollbars. You can see a test here:
http://people.apache.org/~jza/index.html

Another proposal already working on is a showcase plugin which would be
ideal for the 'Recent news' and moving from a vertical scrollbar to a
carrousell slider fashion, most common with news. Here is a full screen
demo.
http://showcase.awkwardgroup.com/