openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ca-xv] Pootle Account Permissions
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 07:42:13 GMT
On 12/01/2015 Pau Iranzo wrote:
> I'm the responsible for the Catalan (Valencian AVL) translation [1], but I
> don't seem to have the right permissions right now for that translation:
> - I can only make suggestions
> - When I'm logged in, I can't download the translations ...
> now it seems the permissions are not correct.
> Could you please correct them?

I re-applied your permissions to ca_XV. I don't know about the first
problem. From your permissions, it seems you can already submit
translations. About the second problem: the "download translations" bit
was changed and you now should have that permission. So just try again
and let us know.

Regards,
   Andrea.