openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Correction to a UI string
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 20:10:18 GMT
Am 01/12/2015 08:51 PM, schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
> I do, Marcus! It's just an exchange of reasons... And we're doing that
> respectfully.

then it's OK. :-)

> I'm approaching this particular case from a user's perspective (although
> I may be wrong, so the more opinions and experiences the better). I'm
> using AOO myself a lot, especially the Writer, and I never think of
> "direct" when inserting footnotes via the icon.

I also see this as user and I would like to know if it's doing something
immediatelly or, e.g., with a dialog to set some option and then insert it.

Another point - maybe a bit out of reality - when having both icons side
by side, how do you want to separate both from each other? Of course you
can assign different icons to them.

But "Print" and "Print file Directly" have the same - when you insert
"Print" for the moment.

However, in the menu it's about letters and words. And latest here I
would like to see the difference - sorry to say it again - directly.

OK, my last comment. Now it's up to others to speak up. ;-)

Marcus