openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Dubious Help string
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 21:48:15 GMT
Hi Aivaras,

the help text is OK. Without the tags it reads

Marks the current point or the selected points for deletion. This
happens in the event that the point is located on a straight line. If
you convert a curve or a polygon with the Convert to Curve icon into a
straight line or you change a curve with the mouse so that a point lies
on the straight line, it is removed. The angle from which the point
reduction is to take place
     can be set by choosing %PRODUCTNAME Draw - Grid in the Options
dialog box
     can be set by choosing %PRODUCTNAME Impress - Grid in the Options
dialog box
     is 15° by default.

 From the last three lines only one is shown to the user, depending on
the application he is currently using.

Why do you think, that the text is wrong? Find some information about
the structure of the help texts in
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Translation_Built-in_Help

Kind regards
Regina