openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
Subject LT: currency number formatting having switched to Euro
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 15:01:22 GMT
Calc > Format Cells... > Numbers > Category: Currency > Format

In the dropdown list, the format of "Euro €" is associated with
different locales (e.g. "Euro € German (Germany") or "Euro € Finnish")
to specify different local formatting.

"Euro € Lithuanian (Lithuania)" is not mentioned, yet. Is there anything
I should do to make this happen in the next release of AOO?

The proper formats for "Euro €" in Lithuanian are the following:

1.234,00 Eur
1.234,00 EUR
1.234,00 €

By the way, Latvia (LV) has, too, switched to Euro (the year before). It
is not listed under Euro currency formats. Unfortunately, I cannot be
more specific about Latvian as I do not know the language.

Regards,

Aivaras