openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: java seems to need a variable name and value
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2015 16:58:16 GMT
Am 01/18/2015 05:35 PM, schrieb YoheY - OpenOffice:
> I checked lt, hu and en sites, and they are fine with "sel-language" and
> "sel-version".
> /Although did not change anything /os, language, version/ in the
> dropdown list, just tested with the automatically set values./

OK, then the single apostroph seems to be the point (boxed_downloadjs,
line 30).

> But another issue occured, while I was switching to English (en) in the
> language selection list in the upper right corner. I did not experienced
> it before, because I used Hungarian Firefox with hu accepted language
> string. But as I updated Firefox, it somehow became English with
> en-US,en;q=0.5 accepted language string. And as I choose English (en),
> AOO notices that 'This site is also available in English (en-US). Just
> click this text to get redirected.'

What do you mean with "language string"? I've tried to reproduce the 404
page but I don't see anything problematic. All language changes are correct.

Please tell how I can reproduce this.

> And when I click the 'notice-link', I'll be directed to
> http://www.openoffice.org/en-US which probably does not exist - or at
> least I did not find any en-US subdir in svn trunk/content/ - , so I got
> a nice 404 message.

I don't see a "notice-link". Either not on the hu page nor en-US.

> May I suppose, that all visitors with en-US string will end up here or
> it only works for me like this?

Marcus