openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From YoheY - OpenOffice <openoff...@yohey.hu>
Subject Re: java seems to need a variable name and value
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 20:53:47 GMT
- before I'll publish all changes please test with the staging version
of the website.
- ok, did it.

- The download [1] ...
- looks good in lt, hu and en, disturbing ' and " disappeared.
- ... and the main webpage [2].
- still carries a little bump. I have a terrible net connection at the
moment, but I tested twice, I think it is not because of the slow
connection. When I switch back to English (en) with language selector, I
still get the notice bar with the colored stripe, but this time it is
empty, there is no any text in it. But still clickable, so I clicked it
and it correctly delivers me now to the main page.

So according to the above test result, I think the colored notice bar
should disappear too.
I think, that changing only the redirect link did not solved the issue.
It would be better to tell js not to suggest anything in this case,
which is a bit similar to pt-PT and pt-BR special case.

Please check it for yourself!

Regards,
csaba