openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Pedro Albuquerque <palbuquerqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java seems to need a variable name and value
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 21:37:20 GMT
Hi,

sorry, I didn't follow this subject from beginning.

By notice bar, I think you mean the notice to inform of availability in
local language (my case pt-Pt) displayed in the English site?
If that is it, I tried changing to some different languages (hu, lt, es,
de) and from there back to English, and it always returns me to the
English site with that colored bar with the correct content in pt-PT.

If this is not the subject, please ignore this message.

Regards,
Pedro.