openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website: switching language keeps relative page
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 19:01:28 GMT
Thank you for relaying your conversation. It was an interesting read.

Just to make clear I'm understanding you correctly: you're saying all
this regarding 1) the question about folder naming or 2) the feature of
keeping the relative page while switching to a different language or 3)
both?

Regards,

Aivaras