openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From YoheY - OpenOffice <openoff...@yohey.hu>
Subject Re: Website: tweaking the look of it
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:31:32 GMT

>>> "http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/lt/index.html?annotate=1648077&diff_format=h&sortby=date&pathrev=1653170#l120"

>> And also here a solution in the "home.css" would be better.
>
> I can give it a try, but, please, instruct me how to do it.
>
> Regards,
> Aivaras

I think, this one cannot be done in the css like the two above,
since the change is needed only for a special item, not for all the
items named in the class.

Possible solution is to use a class with an outstanding name for the
topmost news which name
should be used in the index.html file too.

Or use it as it is written at the moment.
Many other styling information can be found directly written into the
code throughout the page.
/Which is not good either but pushes us forward to discuss site
structure and styling soon... :) /

Regards,
csaba