openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From YoheY - OpenOffice <openoff...@yohey.hu>
Subject Re: Website: tweaking the look of it
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 15:13:53 GMT
Sorry, I may misunderstood something or give a misunderstandable
explanation. :)

1. You showed up three different changes.
2. I saw two 'Done's later for the first two changes.
3. And wrote my message to the third change - seagulls in news in
Lithuanian - where you asked for some instruction to apply the changes
to the css file. My opinion is to leave this part as it is as explained
previously.

On the main site the seagulls looks nice for me above the blog but you
can let them disappear by writing the code you applied to lt site and
aligning the 'Recent Blog Posts' title is the same as you did with lt, too.

Chasing seagulls from above the 'Recent News' is the same, but in this
case we have a scrollbar on the side. I suggest a 10px space between
blog and news section to look clearer (can be seen on hu subsite with
inverted order) (and previously suggested it for xx template too).

Ps.1 /common/:
xx template is missing the last blog:
'31 December:
Apache OpenOffice in 2014: a year in review'

2 /lt/:
If you leave out scrollbar from news on lt, in some cases the end part
of the page can close up to your news. An empty line or a 10-20px
spacing after the last news could be useful.

3 /common/:
W3C XHTML label should not be there with the OK sign if it's not ok...

Regards,
csaba