openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Website: tweaking the look of it
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 18:19:29 GMT
Am 01/22/2015 02:52 AM, schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
> 2015.01.20 21:27, Marcus rašė:
>
>>> What I did (thanks to Csaba's help):
>>> "http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/lt/index.html?annotate=1648077&diff_format=h&sortby=date&pathrev=1653170#l120"
>>
>> And also here a solution in the "home.css" would be better.
>
> I can give it a try, but, please, instruct me how to do it.

YoheY gave the right key word: Currently the CSS class "campaign" is
used for all items. But when the first item has to be slightly different
compared to the following between each article, then you have to use
another one - a special one - that is handling the background image
different.

Example:

1. Change in "index.html":

Old:
<h2 style="margin-top: -12px;">Udinė pereina prie „Apache OpenOffice“,
sutaupydama 360 000 eurų</h2>

New:
<h2 style="margin-top: -12px;">Udinė pereina prie „Apache OpenOffice“,
sutaupydama 360 000 eurų</h2>

2. Change in "home.css" (add in line 79):
#news div.first { background: none: }

3. Change in "style.css" (add in line 788):
div.first { background: none; }

HTH

Marcus