openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Website: tweaking the look of it
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 21:39:02 GMT
Am 01/22/2015 10:29 PM, schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
> Yes, it does. I'm speculating it was some kind of sync delay in the server?
>
> Thanks Marcus.
>
> One tiny bit I forgot to mention: in "index.html", the top margin wound
> up being -24px.

both "index.html" files (main and from LT) use now the top margin of
-33px for the H2 tag. However, in LT there is an element style of -24px.
And due to how CSS is working the style which is directly set in the
HTML tag is recognized as the last and therefore winning. So, when you
are deleting the -24px then the -33px from home.css resp. styles.css is
used and the headline comes up a bit higher.

HTH

Marcus